Tuesday, March 1, 2011

La la la

These posts have been really quite boring lately. I don't know what it is. My life is just so hectic right now and there is so much drama I wouldn't know where to start, if I were to tell you all about it. I will be married and 18 all by the end of the month, which scares me greatly.

I walked uphill for only 20 minutes today but it burned 230 calories. I ate quite a bit but I'm not too worried about it because I stayed below my limets for intake. I'm about to go eat with my fiance and everything is planned so I can eat under 200 calories.

I love that my fiance was talking about "getting healthy" today. We decided we try a lot of stuff from the Meditteranean Diet because it's the healthiest lifestyle in the world. I've got some really great new fish recipes and veggie stuff that will be SUPER low cal and very delicous. I love you my boy.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your comment, it came JUST as I was thinking of going to get some food or something, even though I need to be super concious of my intake today. I'll be strong! Keep going sweetheart x

    ReplyDelete